How to pronounce abandonment
How do you say abandonment, learn pronunciation of abandonment in PronounceHippo.com
abandonment pronunciation with translations, sentences, synonyms, meanings, antonyms and more.
Pronunciation of abandonment
Rate the pronunciation struggling of Abandonment
Spell and check your pronunciation of abandonment
Press and start speaking
Click on the microphone icon and begin speaking Abandonment.
If You Appreciate What We Do Here On PronounceHippo, You Should Consider:
PronounceHippo is the fastest growing and most trusted language learning site on the web.
If you like what you are support learn languages platform's , please consider join membership of our web site.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Meanings for abandonment
the action or fact of leaving someone or something, usually foreverabandonment, forsaking, desertion(noun)
the act of giving something updesertion, abandonment, defection(noun)
withdrawing support or help despite allegiance or responsibility
"his abandonment of his wife and children left them penniless"abandonment(noun)
the voluntary surrender of property (or a right to property) without attempting to reclaim it or give it awaycarefree freedom from constraint
sang at the top of her lungs with complete abandonment in the showerthe act of abandoning
the law says abandonment by the owner of any building for more than a year entitles the city to sell itthe act of putting an end to something planned or previously agreed to
the park commissioner cited cost considerations as the main reason for the project's abandonment
Example Sentences of abandonment
Synonyms for abandonment
Antonyms for abandonment
Abandonment in different languages
- هجر, هجرانArabic
- напускане изоставяне Bulgarian
- Überlassen aufgabe preisgabe German
- απάρνηση Greek
- dezerteco natureco Esperanto
- abandono Spanish
- lakkauttaminen hylkääminen luovuttaminen holtittomuus palauttaminen luovutus palautus luopuminen Finnish
- tréigean Irish
- abandonamento, abandono, abnegationInterlingua
- abbandono rinuncia abnegazione Italian
- verlating ongedwongenheid in de steek laten achterlating afstand vrachtweigering opgave veronachtzaming overgave nonchalence overlating verwaarlozing uitbundigheid abandonnement Dutch
- dereliksjon Norwegian
- abandono Portuguese
- renunțare abandon abandonare Romanian
- отка́з абандо́н покида́ние оставле́ние Russian
- абандон, залишення, відмоваUkrainian