How to pronounce frame
How do you say frame, learn pronunciation of frame in PronounceHippo.com
frame pronunciation with translations, sentences, synonyms, meanings, antonyms and more.
Pronunciation of frame
Rate the pronunciation struggling of Frame
Spell and check your pronunciation of frame
Press and start speaking
Click on the microphone icon and begin speaking Frame.
If You Appreciate What We Do Here On PronounceHippo, You Should Consider:
PronounceHippo is the fastest growing and most trusted language learning site on the web.
If you like what you are support learn languages platform's , please consider join membership of our web site.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Meanings for frame
conspire to incriminate falsely a presumably innocent personframe(noun)
the framework for a pair of eyeglassesframe(noun)
a single one of a series of still transparent pictures forming a cinema, television or video filmhuman body, physical body, material body, soma, build, figure, physique, anatomy, shape, bod, chassis, frame, form, flesh(noun)
alternative names for the body of a human being
"Leonardo studied the human body"; "he has a strong physique"; "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"inning, frame(noun)
(baseball) one of nine divisions of play during which each team has a turn at batframe(noun)
a single drawing in a comic_stripframe(noun)
an application that divides the user's display into two or more windows that can be scrolled independentlyframe of reference, frame(noun)
a system of assumptions and standards that sanction behavior and give it meaningskeletal system, skeleton, frame, systema skeletale(noun)
the hard structure (bones and cartilages) that provides a frame for the body of an animalskeleton, skeletal frame, frame, underframe(noun)
the internal supporting structure that gives an artifact its shape
"the building has a steel skeleton"frame, framing(noun)
a framework that supports and protects a picture or a mirror
"the frame enhances but is not itself the subject of attention"; "the frame was much more valuable than the miror it held"frame(verb)
one of the ten divisions into which bowling is dividedframe, frame in, border(verb)
enclose in or as if in a frame
"frame a picture"frame(verb)
enclose in a frame, as of a pictureensnare, entrap, frame, set up(verb)
take or catch as if in a snare or trap
"I was set up!"; "The innocent man was framed by the police"frame, redact, cast, put, couch(verb)
formulate in a particular style or language
"I wouldn't put it that way"; "She cast her request in very polite language"frame, compose, draw up(verb)
make up plans or basic details for
"frame a policy"frame, frame up(verb)
construct by fitting or uniting parts togetherto bring into being by combining, shaping, or transforming materials
framed a unique coffee table from an old, discarded chest of drawersto plan out usually with subtle skill or care
a composer framing the structure of a songto put (something) into proper and usually carefully worked out written form
you'll need to frame your argument well if you're going to win the debateto work out the details of (something) in advance
framed a schedule for the projectto serve as a border for
trees framed the walkwaythe arrangement of parts that gives something its basic form
now that the frame has been built, we have a better idea of the size of our new housethe type of body that a person has
a tall man with a big framethe line or relatively narrow space that marks the outer limit of something
a white curtain with a blue frame
Example Sentences of frame
I bought a leather frame for the picture.
The frame still has to be sanded.
The frame has to be sanded and varnished.
Crashes in the early days of commercial jets tended to be caused by technical faults, such as metal fatigue in the airframe or engines.
Do you like the frame on this painting?
The frame of the building is now complete.
The frame itself is worth more than the picture.
The frame of the house should be finished in a day or two.
She is now in a low frame of mind.
Marina Giles left England with her husband in just this frame of mind.
Synonyms for frame
Antonyms for frame
Frame in different languages
- أطّر, ورّطArabic
- телосложение рамка кадър рамкирам съставям строя Bulgarian
- estructura marc constitució emmarcar Catalan
- rám Czech
- rahmen gerüst gestalt figur bild frame festlegen entwerfen einfassen formulieren reinlegen ausarbeiten formen einrahmen hereinlegen anhängen German
- πλαίσιο κάδρο σκελετός σώμα κορνίζα καδράρω παγιδεύω κορνιζάρω Greek
- karoserio framo kadro Esperanto
- armazón esqueleto marco fotograma cuadro estructura osamenta lote encuadrar contextualizar enmarcar inculpar levantar armar concebir Spanish
- پاپوش درست کردن Persian
- kehys kuvaruutu runko keho kuva kehystää lavastaa muotoilla Finnish
- image manche trame ossature frame cadre armature encadrer French
- alkat testalkat kép váz tartószerkezet keret Hungarian
- bingkai Indonesian
- scheletro ossatura telaio cornice impalcatura inquadratura intelaiatura fotogramma incastellatura armatura incorniciare Italian
- 着せる, 陥れる, フレームJapanese
- milbend çarçev Kurdish
- raamwerk geraamte frame skelet Dutch
- rammeverk armatur frame ramme beingrind bjelkelag innramme Norwegian
- klatka ramka rama wrabiać oprawiać komponować Polish
- armação quadro moldura estrutura enquadrar incriminar emoldurar Portuguese
- structură schelet ramă cadru osatură Romanian
- рама скелет костяк остов фрейм ферма каркас кадр подставить обрамлять обставлять подставлять формировать составлять Russian
- оквир, грађа, сместити, уоквиритиSerbo
- rám zarámovať Slovak
- stomme ram bildruta bjälklag kroppsbyggnad rama rama in sätta dit komponera utforma Swedish
- fremu Swahili
- çerçevelemek Turkish