How to pronounce convey
How do you say convey, learn pronunciation of convey in PronounceHippo.com
convey pronunciation with translations, sentences, synonyms, meanings, antonyms and more.
Pronunciation of convey
Rate the pronunciation struggling of Convey
Spell and check your pronunciation of convey
Press and start speaking
Click on the microphone icon and begin speaking Convey.
If You Appreciate What We Do Here On PronounceHippo, You Should Consider:
PronounceHippo is the fastest growing and most trusted language learning site on the web.
If you like what you are support learn languages platform's , please consider join membership of our web site.
We are thankful for your never ending support.
Meanings for convey
to deliver or make understoodconvey(verb)
make known; pass on, of information
"She conveyed the message to me"carry, convey, express(verb)
serve as a means for expressing something
"The painting of Mary carries motherly love"; "His voice carried a lot of anger"convey, transmit, communicate(verb)
transfer to another
"communicate a disease"convey(verb)
transmit a title or propertyimpart, conduct, transmit, convey, carry, channel(verb)
transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
"Sound carries well over water"; "The airwaves carry the sound"; "Many metals conduct heat"bring, convey, take(verb)
take something or somebody with oneself somewhere
"Bring me the box from the other room"; "Take these letters to the boss"; "This brings me to the main point"bring, get, convey, fetch(verb)
go or come after and bring or take back
"Get me those books over there, please"; "Could you bring the wine?"; "The dog fetched the hat"to cause (something) to pass from one to another
intends to personally convey the message to the governorto support and take from one place to another
conveying a package to his grandmother for his parentsto give over the legal possession or ownership of
upon her death, the house will be conveyed to a predesignated charity
Example Sentences of convey
I want to convey my sympathy.
Words cannot convey my feelings.
Her gestures convey no meaning to me.
Words cannot convey my true feelings.
Wires are used to convey electricity.
It is difficult to convey the meaning exactly.
We often use gestures to convey simple messages.
A smile may convey understanding, joy, or an appreciation of humor.
Synonyms for convey
Antonyms for convey
Convey in different languages
- نقل, أبلغArabic
- пренасям превозвам предавам прехвърлям нося Bulgarian
- převést dopravit přepravit sdělit Czech
- übermitteln ausrichten befördern übertragen German
- pasar un recado transportar dar un recado expresar trasladar transferir comunicar ceder Spanish
- رساندن Persian
- kuljettaa ilmaista välittää Finnish
- communiquer véhiculer transporter French
- iompair Irish
- העביר, הוביל, מסרHebrew
- közöl kifejez átruház szállít Hungarian
- menyampaikan Indonesian
- comunicare esprimere trasferire trasportare Italian
- 伝播する, 運ぶ, 伝達する, 譲渡する, 運搬する, 移譲する, 伝えるJapanese
- overdragen overbrengen Dutch
- formidle overføre Norwegian
- przekazać przekazywać przewozić scedować przewieźć Polish
- transportar transferir comunicar expressar Portuguese
- căra transporta transmite transfera Romanian
- транспортировать переносить передавать перенести передать перевезти передавать правовой титул перевозить донести Russian
- transportera överlåta förmedla Swedish
- iletmek aktarmak Turkish
Top Most Pronounced Words
Word of the day
Randy Phillips (politician)
American businessman and politician